- Projects should contribute to the sustainable transport agenda and demonstrate innovation, integration (this could be integration between modes or with other policies/ projects) and effective partnership working
- Give clear evidence of the positive results that have been generated by your project by citing statistical and/ or anecdotal evidence and outline how your results were measured.
- Evidence of progress could include fewer road accidents, increased patronage, more customer satisfaction etc.
- Submit a succinct report, no longer than 1000 words for each Award category, no longer than 2000 words for Transport Borough of the Year or Public Transport Operator of the Year.
- Photographs and diagrams are also worth including if they help to better illustrate your results/achievements.
- Outline your approaches to delivery and your ability to put policy into practice.
- Projects forming part of a submission (including improvements to existing schemes) must have been implemented since the 1st January 2010 and any results should include the latest data.
- Entries must be submitted online at www.transporttimesevents.co.uk no later than Friday 17th October 2014
- If you are submitting the same project(s) for different Award categories, please provide relevant evidence for each category.
- Entries can be submitted for a specific project or for a range
of complementary measures.
- Submitting a Local Transport Strategy is not an essential element of a London Borough submission, however, we recommend that the relevant pages from your latest Strategy are copied and sent as part of your entry.
- If your project has already won a Transport Award we recommend that you tell us about a different project(s) or make it clear how the project(s) has progressed since you won the Award.
- The Judging Panel's decision is final.